- Don’t forget to set your clocks forward this Sunday, March 8 at 2:00 AM EST in observance of Daylight Saving Time.
- Every hour in the United States, 568 homes are sold and median home values rise by $1.92.
- As we “spring forward” this year, let’s get together to see how you can take advantage of every hour in the housing market
- In the majority of the country, this weekend marks the start of Daylight Savings Time as we set our clocks forward an hour on Sunday at 2:00 AM EST.
- Whether you plan on buying or selling this spring, these tips could help you ‘spring ahead’ of your competition!
- Spring brings two things: more buyers & more sellers! Get prepared now to stand out in the crowd!